How You Can Help
6th Annual Tennis Benefit
September 16th, 2018
Northeast Tennis Center
123 River St. Middleton, MA.
Come join fellow North Shore tennis players for a fun + social afternoon of tennis – for a good cause!
Limited spots available!
Full Admission: $60 includes hours of tennis, food, beer & wine!
Party Only Admission: $30 enjoy the food, beer & wine!
Patriots raffle: $100 per ticket and only 100 tickets to be sold! Win 4 Premium Patriots tickets to the December 30th 1PM game against the Jets, Limo, & party food! Drawing will be held at the Benefit.
Make a One-time Donation
**the Haven Project will not share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- Work boots needed for certain jobs
- Monthly bus pass for initial job search
- School supplies
- Birthday/Christmas Presents (1 client)
- Move in kit
- GED/Hiset Testing fee
- Bike for transportation
- Winter coat
Support us Monthly
*the Haven Project will not share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- Emergency transportation (5 clients)
- Allows us to present in a public school raising awareness about the issues and solutions surrounding youth homelessness
- Provides incentive for 1 client who attends 5 or more life skills classes
- Allows us to attend state-wide meeting regarding legislative advocacy for homeless young adults
- Contributes to salary of Job Coach
- Keeps our 24 hour emergency hotline for clients open
- Covers cash cost of 50 meals
- Pays for one day of case management
- 2 people paying $50/month covers our drop in center internet costs
Items We Need
The Haven Project provides emergency and transitional services to over 150 young adults each year.
We supply NEW items to clients to meet needs and celebrate successes – anything from emergency hygiene & health related items to supplies for their first apartment.
We Need: EMERGENCY ITEMS & BASIC NEEDS
- Underwear (boxer shorts)
- $5 gift cards for public transportation
- Phone chargers
- Prepackaged snacks, granola bars, juice boxes
- Travel sized personal care items (shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, lotions, etc.)
- $5 gift cards for meals (coffee/fast food)
- Pharmacy gift cards for over the counter medicines
- Laundry detergent – individual size
- Combs & Hairbrushes
We Need: WORK RELATED ITEMS
- Portfolios for resumes (or a gift card to Staples)
- $75 gift card to Pennyworths for Work Boots
- $25 gift card to Marshalls for New Work clothing
- One monthly bus pass (or a $75 donation)
We Need: ROOM RENTAL KITS (Laundy basket filled with living essentials)
- Twin sheet set
- Small desk lamp
- 2 towels
- Saucepan with lid
- Small Fry Pan
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies: sponge, glass cleaner, floor cleaner, small broom/dustpan, bleach wipes, etc.
- Small Trash bin
We Need: BIRTHDAY AND HOLIDAY GIFTS
- Movie tickets
- Plain undershirts
- Full sized candy bars
- $10 giftcards to fastfood restaurants, grocery stores, or popular clothing stores
2018 Patriots Raffle
Raffle Prize includes:
4 Premium tickets (date TBD)
Round trip transportation
Refreshments for the ride