We ask everyone interested in learning more about us, partnering with us, or getting personally involved in the Haven Project to join us for a brief Informational Meeting on site at the Drop In Center. We typically host these meetings every other month with two time options to chose from. No commitment is required. Just let us know if you plan to attend!
CHECK US OUT!
We are always looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Cooks for a meal a month or more
- Tutoring in GED/Hiset and High school
- Presentations on a variety of practical life skills
- Board membership
- And Many More
If you are interested in The Haven Project, we would like to invite you to one of our regular informational meetings. Contact us to let us know your name and which info meeting you may be interested in attending, and we will be sure to invite you to our next meeting. Look for our response email and we will look forward to meeting you!
Sign Up Below to receive email invitations to our upcoming informational meetings
Items We Need
The Haven Project provides emergency and transitional services to over 150 young adults each year. We like to help them with year round needs, as well as offer some fun and practical gifts during the holiday season! Thank you for helping us with that.
We Need: EMERGENCY ITEMS & BASIC NEEDS
- hooded sweatshirts (sizes XL, XXL, XXXL)
- $10 giftcards to fastfood restaurants, grocery stores, or popular clothing stores
- $10 giftcards to Land of a Thousand Hills Café
- Underwear (boxer shorts)
- $5 charlie cards for public transportation
- Phone chargers
- Travel sized personal care items (shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, lotions, etc.)
- $5 gift cards for meals (coffee/fast food)
- Laundry detergent – individual size
- Movie tickets
- Plain undershirts
- Full sized candy bars
- New or barely worn Winter Jackets (sizes M, L, XL, XXL)
- Water bottles
- Granola bars