Thank You for Supporting The Haven Project’s Work!
As a privately-funded nonprofit, we rely on your generosity to serve the unaccompanied, homeless young adult population north of Boston.
YOUR GENEROUS GIFT PROVIDES THINGS LIKE:
- Identification cards and driver’s licenses;
- “Move-in Kits” (bedding, basic kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies);
- HiSET testing for clients ready to earn their high school credential;
- School supplies;
- Individualized case management;
- And participation in our intensive job-training program at Land of a Thousand Hills, our social enterprise café.
Consider joining our Monthly Giving Program:
Becoming a regular donor helps us to plan ahead for the future! Our goal is to reach as many homeless young adults as possible. With monthly support, we can expand our outreach efforts, provide more services, and increase our capacity to do good in our community.
Ask your employer to Match Your Gift:
Matching gifts can increase the value of your donation considerably. Contact your Human Resources Department to learn more about the possibility of matching your gift to the Haven Project. To let us know about an incoming matching gift, or for questions about matching gifts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.