Thank You for Supporting Our Mission!
As a privately-funded nonprofit, we rely on your generosity to serve the unaccompanied, homeless young adult population north of Boston.
- $5000 pays for 5 clients to participate in our 12-week job-training program in our social enterprise café
- $2500 provides 2 months of wrap-around services for 5 clients, resulting in a progression in all 6 program areas (basic needs, education, housing, employment, health, and community engagement)
- $1000 pays for one client’s laptop, textbooks, and school supplies for a year
- $500 pays for HiSET testing for 5 clients ready to earn their high school credential
- $250 pays for one client to acquire their driver’s license (includes car rental and other associated costs)
- $100 provides a “Move-in Kit” for a client (bedding, basic kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies)
- $50 provides basic identification for one client
Consider joining our Monthly Giving Program:
Becoming a regular donor helps us to plan ahead for the future! Our goal is to reach as many homeless young adults as possible. With monthly support, we can expand our outreach efforts, provide more services, and increase our capacity to do good in our community.
Ask your employer to Match Your Gift:
Matching gifts can increase the value of your donation considerably. Contact your Human Resources Department to learn more about the possibility of matching your gift to the Haven Project. To let us know about an incoming matching gift, or for questions about matching gifts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.