Call or text our helpline: (781) 913-5738
Staff are available to provide support and advice outside of our regular hours.
Client Services Center
We are available by appointment Monday – Friday 9 AM – 6 PM.
If you need anything, please TEXT/CALL us first at (781) 913 – 5738 so we can figure out how to help you either in-person or on the phone.
We have a lot of help and resources available! Click the link for a better idea of our services.
Your First Visit
What to Expect
- You’ll meet with one of our case managers who will ask you some questions to try to understand your situation (try to bring whatever IDs and documents you can to help us with this process)
- Enjoy a meal and some snacks
- Get some groceries and hygiene supplies to take with you
- Set some basic goals with one of our case managers
- Check out recent postings for available jobs and housing options in the area
- Begin accomplishing some of the goals with the help of one of our case managers
- Get a free gift card for food on your way out